

On Monday I had to say goodbye to a good friend...my car. As cheesy as it sounds, this car has been through a lot with me. When I was on my way through the canyon to sell it I got a little emotional (no tears) thinking of all of the things I had done in my car. The night that I got home from my mission it was there waiting for me in the garage, it suffered through a few painful months of me learning to drive stick, it took me through Sardine Canyon hundreds of times, it took me on many dates and attracted many girls, it made many midnight trips to Beto's and Mooch's, I lived in it for a few days one or two times a year, it spent 4 months with me driving back and forth to Tremonton every week, and it got stuck in the snow multiple times this past winter. The last part is why we sold it. We are looking for something that we can rely on in snowy Cache Valley.
4 comments:
Did it really attract that many girls? Come on...
ah kees...i bet you shed a few tears. I'm sorry it was so emotional for you. I do remember the days of you learning how to drive it. Poor little car. But then you grew together. How precious. I hope you can bond with your new car.
Oh that brought tears to my eyes. Seriously. I cry everytime we sell a car. Except the van....I said "Good Ridence to ya!" I am sorry that the car is gone. I won't be able to hear you coming anymore when we are mom's house. Not that it was loud....it just had a specific sound! :)
.. the things you "did" in your car? i won't lie, before i finshed reading i got a little worried. oh, did you come up with your m&m scam in your car? huh, did you?
Post a Comment