Thursday, July 17, 2008

The 4th of July

Happy Fourth Of July! Okay, so maybe this post is a little late...but I'm posting it anyway. For the Fourth of July we were with my (Brooke's) family. We went to Bear Lake with my parents, my brother Trav and his family, and his wife's family. We played on the beach all day, ate tons of snacks, and went to the Pickleville Playhouse that night for the "Chuck Wagon" play. Please enjoy the following pictures of our Fourth of July adventure.


Izzy and Jake (my niece and nephew) on our way to the beach...they are very excited.


Christopher and I on the beach...I did not wear sunscreen...that was a poor choice and I am still feeling the effects of it.

The boys ready to go tubing! Jake (my nephew), Jackson, and Miles (Jake's cousins).

My new best friend Miles (Trav and Katie's nephew), he is such a cute little guy!

Busy Izzy

You can see the beautiful sandcastle in the front left of the picture...ya it has a mote...we are that good. Our sandcastle was the best on the beach...mostly because the kids wrecked the other kids' sandcastles...REALLY!



Katie's brother Nate setting up a miniature tether ball game for the kids to play. You may also notice that Nate is wearing a bright orange shirt...he said that he would be the flag when we rode on the boat.

My dad and Jake...basking in the sun

Ready to boat!

Izzy, Miles, and Betty (Katie's mom) on the boat


This is the view from Steve and Betty's cabin...it was really pretty!

1 comment:

Katie said...

Hey Trav and I are pretty upset we didn't make the BLOG!!!! We invite you to Bear Lake and don't make the cut....thanks!