Here are the directions:
1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory (or more if you like) that you and I (Chris or Brooke) had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments.
It doesn't even have to be a nice memory...I'd like to use Michael Scott as an example...
Michael Scott:
"Today is Toby Flenderson's last day. I couldn't sleep last night. [cuts to clips of Michael dancing around the empty office] I came in extra early, so much energy. There's certain days that you know you will remember for the rest of your life. And I just have a feeling that today is one of those days."
10 comments:
Brooke, well lets see.. I'd have to agree with your memories of Riverview Ward Girls camp! I remember your first year of camp, you were the "baby beehive". I also thought of the snowy day in the little blue car. I was so embarrased that we slid off the road, but I guess Trent was right behind us huh? Funny stuff...that makes me think of singing with Janet. And the slumber parties at her and Ralph's house, playing crazy games with all those fun people! We had some fun times doing that!:) I'm glad I got to grow up by you, thanks for the memories!
oh, the sleep over with Kelsie was our cousin Brooke from Farmington.
I also remember having the water fight with the Shaw boys! I remember going trick or treating with you when we were in elementary school! Riverview Ward brings back some memories, even though I was only there for a couple of years! Remember when we both wore huge round glasses! I also remember going to see your lambs every year at the fair!
remember when you hit me in the eye with a rubberband?
I remember that time too! Pretty sure I forgot my snow boots and my feet about froze!!
I remember when we were younger out in PV my dad would always tease us and say if we were not good the indians would come and get us. (remember the old house they would point and tell us that is where they lived) We were scared to death!
These are for Chris:
1. Lunch time!!!
2. Yayayayayaya!!
3. Dan's innapropriate work relationships.
4. Ducks in a row.
In conclusion, "I love inside jokes. I'd love to be part of one someday."
Hey remember when I totally invited you guys to Bear Lake.....that was fun. How is your sunburn!!!
I remember when we watched Brigham City and came up with Signal 7. Creepy. And I remember when we broke open your pudding balloons to see who asked you to homecoming, and when we would play BOO Bee! We're retarded. And when we big nickeled Shawns house and he totally caught us when we were driving away. And our boxing match with the hulk hands, and "calling" the cops at 7-11 on that "homeless" guy that was in my car. I could go on forever but those are just some highlights. Love ya!
Chris, so many memories...one would be rolling bowling balls down the street by the highschool and watching them bounce off the curb. I laughed my head off. I believe Paul and Andy were there too...and Kate.
Christopher I found you!! Welcome to the blog world. I have a memory. Remember when we were going out(ha ha)in like grade school, broke up with me on the answering maching, asked somebody else out and they said no, so you asked me out again??? Seriously:) Good times, we have lots of memories...Congrats on everything, you guys look so so happy
Um, hiding in the closet but getting caught & then getting yelled at by Ralph because we were in the boy's room having a pillow fight. Ha!
In Psychology with you, Michelle & Amanda Munns trying to get us all to have the exact same dream at nights. It never did work. Hmm...:(
In Math with you. Whitney Archibald & Cannon Holmgren and coming up with names for each other. (e.g. Slutty Sarah, B*tchy Brooke, Crazy Cannon & I can't remember Whit's)
My best memories with you, though are ALWAYS tied to Janet and singing. Like singing/dancing next to each other in the Spring Show trying not to laugh. "Oh my honey! Oh my honey! Better hurry and let's meander!" Ha! You and I always had so much fun together. You are THE funnest person to laugh with! I swear when we were together it was like constant hyperness! :D Love you Brookie!
Post a Comment