Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Farewell to Nathan...

Chris's little brother left for the MTC almost a month ago! He is going to be going to Panama. We're so excited for him and know he will do a great job! These are a few pictures we took the night before and the day he left for the MTC. Chris taught him different ways people shook hands when he was in Guatemala. Nathan has never learned to tie a tie. Chris has been asking him for quite some time if he can teach him how to tie a tie, and Nathan kept telling him that he didn't need to learn and he would take all his ties 'pre-tied.' Finally the night before he left, Nathan gave everyone a tie and Chris taught all of us. The next morning we (Chris's Larsen Grandparents, Stephanie, Joey, and their kids, Steve, Cindi, Chris, Nathan, and I) all went to Bert's Cafe to have a send off breakfast.
Pretty sure the waitress thought Joey and I were married, because we all couldn't fit on one table. So Joey and Stephanie split up the kids and they each sat at a seperate table. Chris likes to sit across from me...because it is easier to talk. I was sitting next to Joey and Owen. The waitress kept addressing both of us when asking what Owen and Kael wanted to eat...nice! Sorry Joey, but I think I'll stick with Chris!


Image hosted @ bighugelabs.com

2 comments:

Grandma Sid said...

Great posts!! I love all of your pictures :)

Fromm's said...

You two are so dang cute!