So July was a busy month for us. We had Michelle's wedding and Nathan leaving for his mission. I did another collage...I still can't figure out how to enlarge the collage...
Anyway, before the wedding we had some family dinners, I made sweet pork burritos for everyone, we had some showers for Michelle and Dave, Nathan and Michelle going through the temple, family pictures, Nathan's birthday, Aidan's birthday, and Chris' grandma's birthday. After the wedding we had lots more family fun...24th of July at Bear Lake, my cousin was out from Iowa and we were able to see their new adopted baby sealed to them, watching my brother and cousins down an entire great wall of chocolate in 5 minutes, going to pizza factory and playing arcade games. It was so much fun to see family and do so many fun things. Our wallets definitely felt the hurt! Here are some pictures...
No comments:
Post a Comment