Thursday, October 15, 2009

County Fair and Family Time

So my brother Trav and Ed and their families came up for the Box Elder County Fair. I wait all year long for this! I could spend all day everyday at the fair...Chris doesn't get it...he thinks I'm crazy. I was raised at the fair and I love it! I missed the lamb show, but hopefully I can make it next year. Here is a little summary of our time at the fair.

Here is my mom riding the carousel with Dax, Dyson, and Savannah.

Here is Dyson...he is very upset. He got mad because he was on the motorcycle and he couldn't turn the arms...like he was driving. So he got upset...then we all thought it was funny and he got more mad. Then his dad, Ed, teased him and told him to stop crying... Basically the poor kid got the Lish temper.

Here is a picture of Ed/Savannah, Kalisa/Daxton, and My mom/Dyson racing down the giant slide. The race was Ed and Kalisa's idea. I love that Dax is throwing his arms up. You can only see Ed's head...


My Dad loves to give my neices and nephews candy...tons and tons of candy...or anything sweet. He kept feeding Dax all kinds of things. I belive that is a candy apple all over his shirt and my dad is feeding him a snow cone.
Eating some greasy homemade fries with my dad...yup I love junk food just like my dad!


A week after the fair, my brother Branden and his family came out to visit. It was the first time Chris and I were able to see baby Mason! He is already so big! We went to Toad's in Ogden...it was so fun!

Here is my dad with the newest babies in our family...Sam and Mason...only a few days apart...they are SO CUTE!
Me trying to help my dad get a picture with Dax, Sam, and Mason... Sam was such a wiggle worm! My dad looks like he is trying to keep his eyes open!
All of my brothers and Chris wanted to go kart...everyone rode with a kid except for Chris...Savannah didn't want to go so he got to ride alone.

Here are Trav and Jake...Jake didn't look too amused.

Kalisa and Izzy
Branden and Davis...they loved it!
Carson and Syd...

My cute hubby! He was the winner!

Ed and Dyson. Not much of a ride for them. Ed got the worst car and was warned because he ran into someone.
Mason staring at me...what a big guy! You can see Sam in the background...we were measuring them to see the size difference.
After the go kart race...I wanted to rock climb. Ed, my dad, and Branden joined in. I did pretty well...there was just one side I couldn't get up. I also wore the worst shoes ever! Ballet flats...poor choice.
Here is my dad and Ed climbing.

I had to post this picture because it was so funny! Dax was making dirt angels.

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Brooke, I love the fair too! I could stay there the whole time...so much fun!