Wednesday, June 11, 2008

More Wedding Stuff

I know you are all so excited to see what other wedding pictures we have...joke! But I'm still going to post some. Lets start with the reception...

Chris and his mom. They are so cute!


Brooke and her dad...

Our beautiful cake! One of Brooke's favorite parts of the reception.

Brooke's grandparents

Chris' grandparents

The Lish's

The Larsen's
Cutting the beautiful cake...

Chris' sisters and Brooke

One of Brooke's favorite pictures. The girls are trying to steal Chris from her.

All of the brothers and sisters...they look great

The boys showing their muscles...Ed and Branden were really excited for this picture.

Leaving the wedding...with bubbles getting in our eyes

I never thought I would ever leave my own wedding in my old '92 GrandAm...

BRIDALS

This is one of Brooke's favorites...our photographer was great.
Nice touch with only coloring the pink.



The traditional black and white picture with the eyes and flowers colored...

If you look close you can see the temple in the background...
which is why she took Brooke's picture there.

Where were these pictures taken you ask...at a church across from
Logan High...yup lots of high schoolers drove by...


And lastly...Brooke on the steps showing her slip...apparently people like
pictures when the mesh part of the slip sticks out...



3 comments:

Michelle said...

very cute pictures! You should probaby put a picture on here of when you shoved the cake in chris' face. that was great!

The Johnsons said...

Very cute! I didn't know they took a picture of the boys flexing...that one is hilarious! So we survived our second tornado last night! SCARY! It makes things a little interesting though!

McDirty said...

What about that cool band that played at the reception? They were awesome.