This is Chris's grossed out face. He leaned back on the bench to take my picture and put his hand in some sticky liquid that was brownish-yellow. This is the face he made after it happened.
Brooke's caramel apple dipped in M&M's. It was delicious, but really hard to eat!
Chris's caramel apple, it is dipped in toffee. He didn't dare use his hands after sticking his hand into that sick goo. What a werido.
You can't really see anything in this picture, but in the background there are two brothers. The younger boy was about 6 and had a "bowl cut." The hair cut that looks like your mom stuck a bowl on your head and cut your hair. That wasn't even in style when it was in style. Also his older brother was about 13 and kept kicking the crap out of this poor kid. I don't know where their parents were either.
The entertainment for the night was those two older couples in the picture, they got up on the stage and did the electric slide. JOKE, it was actually the Pauni family (yes the same family from extreme home makeover). They did some Polynesian dances, it was really cool. Brooke's favorite was the Haka, where they make scary faces, stomp their feet, and pound their chests.
2 comments:
Looks like fun. You guys will have to make sure to come out here some time in the next 3 years because there are SO many weird people to watch. The Walmart here is amazing! It is a breeding ground for weird people. Has Christoph recovered from the goo? He always has been one to be extremely clean!
HAHAH I loved this! Dave and I love to watch people too! I have to agree that things like this really bring out the wierdos. I used to hate going to our county fair because of the wierdos, but now enjoy going to watch and laugh.
Post a Comment