Michelle's (Chris' sister) shower was first. Kim (their cousin) and I threw her friend shower. I made letters for her new last name...by the way her colors are kiwi green and black...
I made the vase out of crayons...and then put their picture with the family proclamation.
Then I made a collage with some of their pictures... oh and broke one of the pieces of glass before the shower even started! Sorry about your kitchen floor Cindi!
Then...one of the best things I've learned to make....RIBBON SANDWICHES!!! They are so good! Michelle and I love them, so I had to make them! My mom helped me of course! And we also made lime tarts...kind of like key lime pie!
And this was the finished product...with tons of help from Cindi and Kim...
And here is a picture of Kim, Michelle, and me...
And now for my cousins shower...
I made them advice books...it wasn't that easy because the books were blue, but their colors aren't blue. So, I took the covers out of the binding, cover them, and then used a razor blade to cut the holes... purple for Brittnie and pink for Blayr
Then I made a collage for each of them too...
Blayr and Brittnie...
The 'B's' Baylee, Brittnie, and Brooke...
6 comments:
I think you're crafts look great! I really like the letters you made for your sis-inlaw. I want the recipe for the lime tarts, they look yummy!
Wow Brookie! You're like a little Martha Stewart. I don't know how you have the patience for all of that? I'll start something and then I'll screw it up and I'll quit and then I'll find it later and whatever I started gets thrown away because I'm disgusted to even look at it. Hey can I get your address from ya? You can just email it to me. flutterby_501 at hotmail dot com
I love my letters so much! :) You are going to have to start teaching me your martha stewart skills asap!
Cute cute! I love the letters and mine too. :) I am impressed by all of your creations and I am impressed that you are trying the chairs! Also, I had some ribbon sandwiches today for lunch and they were SOOOOO good. :)
Hey Brooke! I don't think I ever sent you an invite so if you still want one, email me at katiestokes78@gmail.com and I'll send you one!
Very creative stuff by the way!!!
Slow down girl, you are making my head spin!! I am sad I could not be there it looked like fun!
Post a Comment