Tuesday, June 30, 2009

What is the world coming to?

So the other day, I bought a frame at Michael's. It was a simple black frame I got to use in our apartment. It was plastic wrapped and everything. So I got home, unwrapped it and found the sickest thing I have ever seen!!! I took the back of the frame off, and there it was...two USED band aides!!!! I was so disgusted. Much like the baby in this picture...
How do dirty band aides get into a wrapped frame???? I couldn't bare to take a picture...I thought I would spare everyone. When I took it back to Michael's I thought the girl was going to dry heave. Then I went to the back and found a new frame, when I got back to the front...a bunch of the workers were all looking at it. So needless to say I did not get the same brand of frame...I paid extra to get a different one.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the picture! That is pretty nasty. They should have given the new frame to you for free!

Michelle said...

That story still makes me ill. And I agree they should've given you a free one!