So Chris is the best husband EVER and got me tickets to Taylor Swift for our anniversary. I love Taylor Swift. I think she is so clever and it is awesome that she writes her own songs. I also think she is a really great role model for young girls. And I love that she sticks it to dumb boys. So basically I'm like millions of 15 year old girls.

Here we are before the concert. Chris can barely contain his excitement (sarcastic) and I really can barely contain my excitement (serious as a heart attack).

Taylor Swift singing my favorite song "Tear Drops on My Guitar." She is sitting at a desk because it is about a boy in one of her classes. I've also turned many others on to this song...including Amber and Chris. If you haven't heard it...listen to it.

All of the sudden she showed up singing in section F...we were in section C!!! SO CLOSE!!! I don't know if you notice but there are only young girls, their mothers, and teenage boys at the concert.

More pictures...of Taylor Swift

And another picture...
So there is a summary of one of the top 5 days in my life.
5 comments:
I LOVE Taylor Swift and am so jealous! You definitely have an awesome husband!! What an awesome gift.
I lover her too! Derrick's roomate and his friend bought tickets to this concert and he was like "Yeah, we both bought two tickets each, but we don't even have dates yet, but that doesn't matter. Buy the tickets, the girls will come" I almost told Derrick we should take a "break" so I could go with them.
i'm also a big fan of love story these days.
I am still so jealous! He should've hooked his sister up too! I love T Swift!
Lucky! She is so talented! How nice of Chris to do that for you.
Excited to see you guys next month. Don't even worry about the hair...I am more than happy to do it for you. I will call you when we get to Utah and we can figure out a time for sure.
Love ya!
Post a Comment