Thursday, May 14, 2009

babies, birthdays, and anniversaries!

BABIES...
INTRODUCING...

SAMUEL TRAVIS LISH
This is my brother Trav's new baby! Born on May 1st. He is the skinniest/tallest baby I have ever seen. We went and visited him the day after he was born. He is a cute snuggly little guy.

and...
MASON BRIAN LISH
This is my brother Branden's new baby. He was born May 4th! So the two little guys are really close. I haven't seen him in person yet, but he looks just like his older sister and brother. We're so happy for my brothers and their families! We are really excited and thankful to have these healthy little guys with us!

BIRTHDAYS...

Back in April (on the 3rd) it was my brother Ed's birthday...so here is a belated birthday wish to Ed. May 7th was my brother Trav's birthday. We were able to celebrate Trav's birthday with him...we had golf cupcakes. They had literally 2 inches of frosting on top...just like Trav likes... HAPPY BIRTHDAY BROTHERS!!!

ANNIVERSARIES...

May 3rd was Joey and Stephanie's anniversary...HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!

and finally...May 10th was our anniversary. We have officially been married for a year! Can you believe it!? It has been the best year ever! I love being married to Chris! He is the best! We have so much fun together. Thanks for being the best Chris!

one year ago

Present...
So we had a really fun anniversary. Chris took me to SLC and we stayed at the Little America! They have the best food. We went shopping, spent time with Trav and Katie, and had Sunday Brunch. I'm pretty sure we were the only people at the Sunday brunch not celebrating Mother's Day. It was so yummy!!! We stayed traditional and decided to get each other paper gifts for our first anniversary. Chris is the best husband ever and got me Taylor Swift tickets...pretty sure he can't top that. I got Chris a family version of the Book of Mormon with really nice pictures, ESPN the magazine subscription, and a NetFlix subscription. We also were traditional and ate our cake...that was the worst tradition ever! Seriously, whose idea was that? Whomever it was...POOR CHOICE! Anyway, we just moved so new pictures of our new place are soon to come...

4 comments:

Grandma Sid said...

Very cute present day picture of you two!! I agree with the bad tradition of eating your wedding cake on your first anniversary. Ours was terrible.

Michelle said...

Cute pictures! I am SO jealous of your Tswift tickets. Not fair! Happy late anniversary!

Anonymous said...

Amen on the cake! Who wants to eat cake that is a year old? BARF!

Happy Anniversary! (well late) I love the pictures of the new babes. So cute and tiny!

So, I have been reading that book...very interesting. Not a fan of polygamy! Not that I was to start with but still.

Anonymous said...

Hey! We don't really know each other but me and Chris grew up together and you know my husband Brandon Anderson...ANYWAY...I LOVE the little American Sunday Brunch! It is simply amazing and I'm jealous! Happy late Anniversary!!