For Valentines Day this year we kept it pretty simple. When we got engaged SE Needams gave us a gift certificate to Hamilton's. We've never used it because the stipulations were: use Monday-Thursday and between 4-6 pm. So we hadn't used it. Chris made reservations and we went on Thursday. Chris got me a really great USU hoodie! I LOVE IT! I decided to indulge Chris' boyish wish of wanting remote control helicopter. He LOVED IT! I was so glad. We went to dinner on Thursday, so that we could celebrate my niece, Izzy's, birthday. Chris was even more excited, because they have vaulted ceilings! The kids, Chris, my brother, and Izzy's uncle Nate all had a great time with it. Durring its first use, it did recieve damage...but it still works!
All of the kids looking so excited to get their picture taken. (Jackson, Lola, Miles (Izzy's cousins), Izzy, and Jake)
Happy Birthday Izzy...we love you!
1 comment:
Sweet we made the BLOG!!! Looks like that Valentine's Party was way fun!! Thanks again for coming.
Still waiting for the picture of the new hair!!
Post a Comment