Sunday, March 15, 2009

New Haircut and Baby Cameron

My cousin Kristan is out right now since they didn't get to come home for Christmas. I took advantage of this and had her cut Chris and mine hair. For the past few years I've thought about getting bangs, then when I go to get my haircut I chicken out...well not this time! I finally did it! Thanks Kristan!


I also have to show off Kristan and Quinn's new baby, Cameron! He is the sweetest thing! He has the biggest eyes and cuddles right up to you when you hold him! I'm so excited for them, they have been waiting so long, and we are so happy for them!

Me and Cameron

5 comments:

The Johnsons said...

I love your hair. It's really cute. And that baby is SO cute! Holy cow! :)

The Johnsons said...

Also, I am very excited for all of your many posts! :) They were great! :) When we come we will have to schedule a trip to IKEA and Target...I love them both too.

Ashley said...

Happy late B-day! I suck at remembering stuff like that. I'm sorry! Looks like you guys have been having fun! You're so funny. Every restaurant you talk about you're like "I love that place so much, it's so good" haha I have the same problem. My boyfriend's family is always giving me crap. PF Changs and Vietnamese salad really are the best though. And you introduced me to both of them. So Muchos Gracias!

Katie said...

I AM SOOOOO PROUD!!! You finally did it, after all those years of talking about it. How are you adjusting?

Anonymous said...

That picture of you and Cameron is so cute! I am so glad we got to see you guys once more before we headed back to stupid Iowa. (do you think I am ready to move??)

That toy store is AWESOME!! They seriously had the cutest stuff in there! Can't wait to see you in June! Love ya tons Brookie!:)