I guess we'll start with the babies... My sisters-in-law both had their babies a week ago. May 1st we got Samuel Travis Lish. He is the tallest and the skinniest baby I have ever seen! He looks just like his big brother and sister! Congrats Trav and Katie!
May 4th we got Mason Brian Lish. I haven't seen him in person yet, but I'm hoping to soon. He looks like Davis, his big brother! These babies are so cute! We are so thankful for them! Congrats Branden and Carson!

For the birthdays! Back in April, my big brother Ed had his birthday! Happy Birthday brother! He is the one on the far right.
May 7th was my other brother Trav's birthday. Congrats on getting old brothers! And you can't see him...in this picture. So for a reference for those of you that don't know Trav, he is in the middle in the picture above.ANNIVERSARY!
Can you believe that Chris and I have been married for a whole year! It is pretty crazy. They say the first year is the hardest, I guess I expected it to be a lot harder. Of course we had our hard times, but I would never ever trade it! I love being married to my best friend! I couldn't imagine my life anyother way! We spent the weekend in SLC. We went shopping and ate at Little America's Sunday brunch. It was a lot of fun. We decieded to follow tradition and get each other a 'paper' gift for our first anniversary. Chris is the BEST, and got me Taylor Swift tickets! We always have to listen to hear CD's in the car...and now he gets to go to her concert with me! WOO HOO! I got Chris a big family size Book of Mormon, with some really beautiful pictures, ESPN the magazine subscription, and a netflix subscription. It was so much fun! Because I didn't want Chris to find his gift durring our move, so I went to buy his present last week. I have been checking at Deseret Book for weeks...and they have had one copy of the Book of Mormon I was looking for. Well when I went last week...it wasn't there! Talk about your bad luck! Luckily there was one at a Deseret Book by Trav and Katie's house in Sandy. So I called Deseret Book, had them hold the book, and paid for it. Then, Trav went and picked it up. After looking for 20 minutes for the book under the name 'Brooke Lish,' Trav realized that my name is now Larsen, and he got the book. We stoped by on Friday for some birthday cake...and I grabed the book. It was quite smalled than the one in Logan, the reciept was for a much smaller amount, and had a different card number on it. So I unwrapped it, it was the WRONG BOOK! Real nice...I didn't have a present for Chris! I had to tell him what his gift was and then ask him to take me to Deseret Book to get the right book. Who knew that there would be more than one Larsen that had something on hold at Deseret Book...
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY CHRIS!!!!!!
Us on the big day!

Us looking big after binging on the Sunday Brunch! Just kidding...I'm the only one who has put any marriage weight on.
No comments:
Post a Comment