This past weekend we went to ICON Lagoon Day and Peach Days. We had a lot of fun and saw our share of people from all walks of life...

Brooke and Jake getting off of the "Egg Ride"

Brooke's brother Trav and his daugther Izzy on the "Egg Ride". It took Trav a while to dare to let go.
PEACH DAYS


My Aunt Linda bought all of the ingredients for chip dip including the bowl at the grocery store before the parade and she made chip dip while sitting on the curb.
"Highlights" of the parade...

The elderly folks square dancing.

The Shriner's Hospital guys riding their magic carpets.

Brooke's cousin Morgan won Miss Bear River Valley! Congratulations Morgan!

Parade Security

Just in case you ever thought choir kids were normal.

And just in case you ever thought clowns weren't creepy.

Asian kids love the UTA bus. Me included.

What a sad day in the life of the man inside that Frosty costume.

Just an extremely creepy puppet.

We saw a Guam license plate...I thought it was a once in a lifetime thing. I'm still not really sure where Guam is.

This was me looking at the license plate. While looking, I tripped over the curb. In my defense it was an abnormally high curb.

We finished the day with a Peach Days tradition started about 3 years ago by my brother in law Joseph, we went to Ricardo's. I got the Carne Asada and it was the best Carne Asada that I have ever had in the United States. I would definitely recommend it.
7 comments:
We are glad to see that you are still alive and well. We were really sad that we missed Peach Days, but since you took so many pics of the most important parts of the parade we feel like we were there! Now if we could have just been at Ricardos! :) We are glad that you updated your blog! It makes our life more interesting!
The best part about peach days for me was seeing a really fat father-son duo walking down the street wearing matching clothes--that and the carnie-folk.
Oh dear I feel like I was there...except I didn't get to hear grandpas midget joke like every other year. I do wish I could've seen you trip over the curb though :)
Glad you guys are still alive! Looks like you had an exciting summer! Loved all the pictures! Brooke I thought of you the other day when I was flipping through the channels they had the movie "IT" on. Do you remember when we watched that at your house when we were younger?!? I hated clowns before and after that movie I really hated them!!
Chris, I just saw your blog throug Meghans. It was good seeing you and your new wife at Peach Days... My blog is on private but you can email me at jhula12@hotmail.com and I will send you an invite just let me know its you. Congrats again on marriage!
Who in their right mind would make chip dip for the peach days parade? Oh yeah... my mom :) It was fun hanging out with Brooke and seeing you guys at Peachy Days!
So... Just incase you were wondering that clown is one of Jessica's neighbors... Uncle Milty... Good call... oh, and can you ask your mom if we can play?
Post a Comment